Monday, December 16, 2013

Tree-mendous Holiday Wishes!

 
Happy Monday, friends.  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  I hope you had a great weekend.  We had a day of beautiful, light snow yesterday and it put me in the holiday spirit. 
 Today is my last post for the Joy's Life Design Team this term. I've really enjoyed the two terms I've served on this team, and hope to continue again in the future.
Our theme this week is "It Sparkles & Shines".  With that in mind, I made a Christmas card, and added lots of bling!
 
 
I used the Joy's Life Stamp Set, "Oh Christmas Puns" on this card.  
the sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder to really make it stand out.
 
 
I found this cutting file in the Silhouette Online Store. Contrasting colored paper, bling, brads with bling, some 3D foam squares, and it was a wrap.
Thanks for supporting me through my Joy's Life design team projects.  It's been a great ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment