Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hand Santa-tizer Packages

Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!!

Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards!

This week it is all about 3D Christmas!!
So exciting!

I knew exactly what I wanted to create!!

When I got the Oh, Christmas Puns sets I was so excited to see the "Hand Santa-tizer Santa Tested/Elf Approved" sentiment!

I knew at one point this holiday season I would have to create some of my mini hand sanitizer packages! 


Aren't they cute?!?!


A side-view to see the mini hand sanitizer:

I just love these little bottles from Bath and Body Works!

Makes for a nice little gift!

I have some girl friends coming over this week, so I thought it would be fun to create these for them!!

Perfect sentiment for these packages:

The adorable Santa:
How fun!!

----------

A look at the stamp set used:

Oh, Christmas Puns


Check out all of Joy's Life Stamps here!

You can check out my blog post here.

Have a wonderful day!!

~ Kendra ~



No comments:

Post a Comment